- Protected Areas
- Support CMLC
- Get Involved
- Landowner Resources
- News & Events
Thank you for volunteering with CMLC! Here you can access resources that will help improve your volunteer experience and help CMLC keep track of all the awesome work you've done! If you have any questions or problems, contact the Volunteer and Community Engagement Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Volunteer Hours Timesheet: Please click here to access our online volunteer hours timesheet! Here you can download a blank timesheet to print, fill in and submit your hours in our online form, or upload a pdf, excel or word file.
- Volunteer Interest Form: This form provides CMLC with some basic information about who you are and how you're interested in helping. Please download a copy and send it to anyone you know who might be interested in volunteering to support local land conservation.
- Volunteer Field Safety and Hazards Information: All volunteers participating in outdoor activities must be familiar with the hazards associated with field work.
- Liability Waiver for Individual Adults: Please read and sign before volunteering with CMLC. Requests for other waivers must be made directly to the Volunteer and Community Engagement Associate at email@example.com
- Code of Ethics and Confidentiality
- Volunteer Handbook and Electronically Sign
- Online Property Monitoring Report Form - To be filled out and submitted online.
- Upper Hickory Nut Gorge Trail Map - for printing
- Volunteerism in North Carolina: Access statistics and information from the Corporation for National and Community Service about volunteerism in the great state of North Carolina!
- The value of your support: 2015 statistics showing the monetary value of each hour of volunteer service. This page highlights the tremendous support volunteers give to their organization. Using the 2015 dollar rate of $23.56, 330 CMLC volunteers donated $136,958 worth of service to CMLC in 2015! WOW!
- The aforementioned Corporation for National and Community Service is a federal agency that works to promote volunteerism and public service. The CNCS operates AmeriCorps, Senior Corps, and other programs that call Americans to service in their communities.