- Protected Areas
- Support CMLC
- Get Involved
- Landowner Resources
- News & Events
Balancing Nature & Commerce in Transylvania County Workshop Session 5: Land Stewardship and Compatable Development
Session 5 Resources: Land Stewardship and Compatible Development
- “Attributes of Green Infrastructure”
- Benedict, Mark, and Ed McMahon. “Green Infrastructure: Smart Conservation for the 21st Century.”Renewable Resources Journal (Autumn 2002)
- “Green Infrastructure Keys to Success & Principles”
- *“Green Infrastructure Planning: Recent Advances and Applications.” PAS Memo, May/June 2009.
- McMahon, Ed. “Green Infrastructure.” Planning Commissioners Journal Number 37 (2000)
- McMahon, Ed and Mark Benedict. “How Cities Use Parks for Green Infrastructure.” City Parks Forum Briefing Paper # 5. Chicago: American Planning Association (2003)
- Purdom, Gwendolyn. “There’s No Place Like Home.” Preservation, Winter 2013.
- Rasker, Ray, et al. “Prosperity in the 21st Century West: The Role of Protected Lands.” The Sonoran Institute (July 2004).
- “References Relating Strategic Conservation Planning, Green Infrastructure & Green Space Network Design”
- Scenic America. “What is a Scenic Easement?”
- Sturgeon, Jeff. “Blacksburg’s NanoSonic to Move to Giles County.” 2009.
a. Benedict, Mark and Ed McMahon. Green Infrastructure: Linking Landscapes and Communities. Island Press, 2006.